Already registered? Please login here.
The 27th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing, Data and Analytics (HiPC 2020), to be held in online virtual from December 16 - December 19, 2020, will serve as a forum for presenting current work by researchers from around the world and highlight activities in Asia, in the area of high performance computing.
If you have already registered with us for HiPC, please use your username and password to login to your account.
If you are a new user, click on "Create new account" link in the left pane to get started.
- Create a login account to access the registration form.
- Register for the conference via the HiPC Registration page.
- If you received a complimentary pass to attend HiPC, you must register online with us to avail the pass.
- If you are a student with a HiPC Sponsored Scholarship or Travel support, you must register for the conference. Contact the Finance Desk onsite for travel/scholarship reimbursements.
- Bring a soft/hard copy of the registration confirmation receipt containing the unique QR code to check-in at the onsite.
- All registrations are online this year. Hence NO HARD COPY FORM is available. In case you are unable to register via the online system, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.